Last updated: June 10, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The capitalized words have specific meanings as defined under certain conditions. The following definitions apply regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service.
- Business, for the purpose o the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to our company as the legal entity that collects consumers' personal information.
- Company refers to UR Choice Holdings, LLC, DBA UR Choice Insurance, located at 814 Palmer Rd Madison AL 35758.
- Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA, means a natural person who is a California resident.
- Cookies are small files that store details of your browsing history on a website.
- Country refers to Alabama, United States.
- Device means any device such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet that can access the service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA, means the transfer of personal information to another business or third party for valuable consideration.
- Service refers to our website, UR Choice Insurance.
- Service Provider means any person or company that processes data on behalf of our company to facilitate the service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, such as IP address, browser type, pages visited, and duration of page visits.
- Website refers to UR Choice Insurance accessible at https://www.urchoiceinsurance.com/.
- You means the individual or legal entity accessing or using the service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information, such as email address, first name, last name, phone number, address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city, and usage data.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service and may include information such as IP address, browser type, pages visited, time and date of visit, time spent on pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
For a detailed understanding of cookies, please refer to the Coies article on the Terms Feed website.